Friday, January 11, 2008

Confusion and Catch-up


How many of you are caught up on your quilt-a-long quilt blocks? Sadly, I have four to do ... FOUR! After the whirlwind of the holidays, my body just shut down and wanted to be lazy. If I have gotten a moment to myself, I'll usually just lounge in a chair and knit or lay down.

Well, yesterday I decided that enough was enough. There were too many WIPs in my sewing room that needed my attention. One of them is this great messenger bag that I am very excited to do. There are so many zips, pockets and compartments to this thing though, that I'm forced to label every piece. I am still afraid that I'm going to cut something wrong or mess something up.

I'll keep you all posted! In the meantime, I need to start cutting those blocks and get caught up. Good luck everyone!

Back on the path...

No comments: