Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Apologies!


I must apologize for my absence in blog-land. Last week I went on yet another business trip for a couple of days and came back with a lot of things to do for work so I've been in my office churning things out since then. How have you been?

I have had a craving for fruit and chocolate lately so I'm really having fun with the fresh strawberries and pineapple drizzled with chocolate sauce. Yum! It really satisfies my sweet tooth.

Well, there are babies, babies everywhere. So, I'm working on a couple of cute outfits as well as these super-cuties. Check them out! They look scary to make but are so easy. Give it a try! I just googled how to make a loop in knitting and off I went. I have a couple finished, except for the face, so I'll post those soon.

Oh, and I also got a quilting foot for my birthday - an early present from my hubby. So, even if my quilt-a-long quilt looks crappy, my quilting will look fun!

Back on the path...

No comments: