I FORGOT! I was tagged by my e-friend, Em over at Em and the Gang. I met her through Amanda's quilt-a-long and she is a great e-friend although I think she could be a great in-person friend too, if we weren't separated by hundreds of miles. Details.
Anyway, I was tagged by Em quite a while ago and never responded. So, here are the rules:
1) Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag five more blogs with links.
5) And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Here is my sentence:
"Artsy, crafty, dreamy mom in love."
And here are some people I'm in love with:
They didn't cooperate for their Easter pictures, a lot of shots turned out blurry, but they were having a good time. Sigh! I'm in love.
I'm going to try and tag these people:
My shutterfly SIL, Keely.
My bookworm friend, Beth.
My super-quilter and e-friend, Cheryl.
My new e-friend, Troye.
I guess that isn't five people, but I don't know that many! I just read blogs, but I guess I should start commenting and making more friends.
On the path.