Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ugh - Losing My Mind


Well, I was so darn excited to pack up and ship off my Fall Apron Swap apron last week that I forgot to send my note and my oven mitt too! Sorry to my swap-ee, who is now a jilted swapper. I have them all packed up and will send them out in the mail tomorrow. Bummer!

But I hope you did get your apron in the mail. I got mine yesterday and will have pictures up soon. Thank you, Kathi! My oh-so-cool chocolate brown patterned apron came with an equally exciting recipe for chocolate pie! I will have to make it and testify to it's goodness.

5 comments:

Kathi Thompson said...

Hi Jenny, haven't received anything yet, but the postal service can be a bit slow here. I'm so glad to hear you got my package. These swaps are fun. I'll be in touch and let you know as soon as I get anything.

Jenny said...

Hey, Kathi. Don't know if you'll check this blog post again, but I didn't see an email address for you.

I am actually not your partner. I made an apron for someone in South Carolina. So, I really hope that yours will come soon!

Karen said...

Hi Jenny,
I am the recipient and I LOVE IT!!!! I posted on my blog this morning but my pics aren't great. You have to tell me where you got the fabric or who the maker is...I really love it! and I'll be on the lookout for the rest...although I am perfectly happy with my new apron and cranberry pie recipe!

Karen

Emily Cole said...

You're so funny!!! Cute picture! I'm sure your parter won't mind getting thier stuff a little spread out - more fun anyway!

Kathi Thompson said...

ok, now I have it straight. My last swap we had each other so I was just assuming that was the way it would be this time too. To my surprise I received a cute apron from someone in Boston. The one you gave away looked darling too. Have a wonderful Fall.