Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


I know, I know. This picture looks very different from a traditional Thanksgiving table. That's because it is. I haven't posted anything for a while and taking pictures of my new projects is very difficult because I have to go outside to get great light and it's snowing! So, I'll have to wait until next week to get some pictures up of my hand knits, jammies for the kiddos and some bags I'm working on.

This picture looked festive enough for a holiday post. It is from a wedding shower that I hosted a while back and my little dining room has never looked better. Don't you think? Mmmmm ... it's making me want a huge slice of that red velvet cake.

Yes, I also know that I have a quilt block to do this week too. That should be up on the site soon as well. Take

No comments: