Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WIPs Everywhere


I just can't seem to be well this year. Since January I have been deathly ill a couple of times. Well, I wasn't in the hospital or anything, but I sure felt like I should have been. I just can't seem to get ahead in the good health department this year. So, I've decided that for Lent I am going to go bed early, wash my hands a lot, drink lots of water, eat better, make time for some exercise and just take care of myself in general. I learned my lesson during the most recent virus and committed myself to getting better.


That said, I am sorry to say that there are no more late nights in the sewing dungeon for me. If I am a good girl and get all my chores done, I can go back down there, but not at the expense of losing sleep. At least not during the cold and flu season. So, I am back into my knitting projects for a while. They are multiplying and following me everywhere. In the kitchen (you can probably see the banana bread crumbs still fresh on my counter top - we love that stuff around here). In the dining room (yes, that's my ice water in the background). I am almost finished with the second edition of the fair isle baby cap as well as the Debbie Bliss Toddler hoodie. I am on my last sleeve to finish up the piece. Hopefully there will be some pictures soon of the hoodie in action.

Until then, stay well and take care of yourselves!

Back on the path...

1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

I'm sorry you're sick again - that sucks... we've been pretty well here lately! I hope that keeps up! I like your ribbing - it's looking good! Em